Well before we start with the process of hacking we have to know few tricks,so today i have this for you,
I know almost everyone has gone through this menace one in your lifetime, your system boots up and as soon as you reach the windows it just restart's itself. After some hits on the keyboard or a kick to the computer you just go berserk and most of you would just demand a RE-INSTALLATION of Windows to solve the problem,
This is as a prank or a jocular plan played by either someone on the internet or by someone who knows you and a little bit about computers.
this is how this goes :
- Goto Notepad
- Open Notepad
- Write in line 1: @echo off
- line 2: msg* "ANY MESSAGE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISPLAY BEFORE SYSTEM SHUTS DOWN" most of the script kiddies (or actual hackers) to make it look like system fault write down a custom made message to make it look like system's fault.
- line 3: PAUSE
- line 4: shutdown -r -t 300 -c where 300 is the number of seconds after which your computer will restart
- save it as a bate-name.exe file for eg: facebookpasswordbreaker.exe
- as soon as the victim or your victim clicks on it the .exe is executed and thus you go berserk and you attacker gets a laugh.
- Goto Start/or find My computer icon on Desktop
- Right-click My Computer,
- Click on Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Find Start-up and Recovery text ,
- Click Settings to open the Start-up and Recovery dialog box.
- Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.
- Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.
- Software incompatibilities, including driver issues
- BIOS problems
- Overheating of Processor
- Weak Memory Module ir RAM
- Bad Power Supply
- Bad Motherboard